Who we are?
We are searching for outstanding web/mobile developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Mobile-based tools for progressive online activism and community building. Our mobile developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into mobile screens.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients. Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice. Develop innovative, reusable Webbased tools for activism and community building.
- 0-3 years of software development experience in React Native Development.
- Willing to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of React Native.
- Web services experience RESTful, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Experience in merging multiple APKs into one APK (bundled APK)
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. Basic knowledge of programming languages.