Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a skilled React developer with expertise in developing efficient, reusable, and intuitive user interfaces using ReactJS and related technologies. If you think you are a dedicated, passionate and self-motivated person who loves to code as much as I love to slurp black coffee, then apply for this open position right now.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy; any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients. Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice. Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- 1-5 years of software development experience in ReactJS Development.
- Experience building a responsive, cross-browser compatible and high-performance web application using ReactJS, CSS, HTML, bootstrap, webpack, and babel.
- Experience in responsive and cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Experience in integrating and consuming Rest services.
- Experience with the project builds with CICD pipelines through Jenkins.
- Exposure to working with cloud technologies such as Azure or GCP.
- A disciplined approach to development, code review, testing, documentation, and code structure in a team environment.
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things to the next level and a passion for adopting the latest industry best practices.