Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic person who thinks that words are their strongest suit. Are you the one? Then don’t wait any longer. Apply for this awesome opportunity right away.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use best SEO practices to generate traffic on the website.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and guides.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit the content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- 6 months to 1-year experience in writing content of any form.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.